Getting ready to sell

Drecver

Hi, I'd like to upgrade soon and was wondering about how much my current laptop could go for. It's a Toshiba Satellite A45-S121
512 mb RAM
40 gb Hard disk
2.8 GHz Intel Celeron processor
(At this point it seems at least OK for a laptop, but here comes the kicker)
and a pretty cruddy integrated graphics system with only 64 mb of visual memory, half of which I believe to be shared.

Anything else I would need to list for a rough estimate?
Input would be great, thanks.
Drecver

nsbgerard

I live in Australia and realistically, a second hand dealer, I reckon you'd get no more than $400 for it.

I'm not sure what that is in USD or whatever your currency is, but I'm too tired to convert it right now! But I'm sure you can do that.

luckyedboy66

Hi, I'd like to upgrade soon and was wondering about how much my current laptop could go for. It's a Toshiba Satellite A45-S121
512 mb RAM
40 gb Hard disk
2.8 GHz Intel Celeron processor
(At this point it seems at least OK for a laptop, but here comes the kicker)
and a pretty cruddy integrated graphics system with only 64 mb of visual memory, half of which I believe to be shared.

Anything else I would need to list for a rough estimate?
Input would be great, thanks.
Drecver

i couldnt tell ya, but there is a site who can. "cashforlaptops.com" has an estimator that works pretty well. if you want, you can sell it there too. thats where i sold my old one; they are legit (it went so smoothly, i thought it was a fraud, but i got my check in the mail, just as they said). i also heard of a similar site...i think its called laptopsformoney.com, or something like that. i would encourage you to try both, to get the best deal.
good luck!

luckyedboy66

I live in Australia and realistically, a second hand dealer, I reckon you'd get no more than $400 for it.

I'm not sure what that is in USD or whatever your currency is, but I'm too tired to convert it right now! But I'm sure you can do that.

ha, cool...do you part out laptops and stuff??