Gigabyte 670 value

Compequip

So I have a Gigabyte 670 GPU and was wondering what the used street value on this. I purchased it for a rig that I put into use this summer. I've only used it less than 6 months and never changed settings or O.C. I use it to play one game which is World Of Tanks not a very demanding game. I have a buddy that would like this card and was thinking of down grading.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
How much does your card cost now?
Maybe 180-220$? Because nvidia cut there prices quite alot.
You can get a new hd7950 or R9-270x for that money, but idk how prices from nvidia are atm

Last edited:

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I paid $200 shipped for a year old ASUS GTX 670 off [H] last month.

spirit

Staff member
A new GTX 670 will set you back just under $300 these days, so I would say $200 is probably what you'd get second hand, maybe a tiny bit more.

Compequip

Thanks guys, I looked online for used ones and they sell for 200-250. Which is weird because new ones are selling for 250-300.

WeatherMan

I usually check the eBay sold listings for my item, add them all together and get the average, then sell it at that. If it's for a mate I take 10% off

PCunicorn

That works on eBay, but you can't really do that when selling on forums. Usally a item needs to be 30 percent or more lower than the average eBay price to get sold on a forum. However I don';t know if OP is planning to sell on a forum or not.

Compequip

Yeah it's for a buddy.... Also I did a search on ebay, but also my local C.L. and guys are asking from $220-$280 for this card. This card like I said hasn't been used for 6 months and only played W.O.T.

WeatherMan

That works on eBay, but you can't really do that when selling on forums. Usally a item needs to be 30 percent or more lower than the average eBay price to get sold on a forum. However I don';t know if OP is planning to sell on a forum or not.

That's why I didn't mention anything about forums :D

Obviously eBay items go for more than they do on forums, the members are more knowledgeable and know the current price trends, of course you already know that though :)