God of War 3

speedyink

VIP Member
Anyone played it yet? I picked it up a couple days ago and love it. It's a lot like the first 2, except with wicked graphics and a couple new moves. Also with the new graphics capabilities the creators really got into the gore details, I've never riped someones head off with such detail before :p

All in all, super fun game, story is alright, and the camera angles and movements are SO well done, it keeps it really entertaining.

lubo4444

Just wondering do they have it for PC? I know they have it for PS3 but not sure about PC. Thanks. It looks really good though.

Ryeong

Anyone played it yet? I picked it up a couple days ago and love it. It's a lot like the first 2, except with wicked graphics and a couple new moves. Also with the new graphics capabilities the creators really got into the gore details, I've never riped someones head off with such detail before :p

All in all, super fun game, story is alright, and the camera angles and movements are SO well done, it keeps it really entertaining.

The game is very nice. Best GOW so far.. Shame they didn't publish it on PC.. They could have upgraded the graphics 10x better on the pc compared to the console version. Yet, very nice graphics. I can recommend this game to everyone..

Hyper_Kagome

I'm loving GoWIII, the backgrounds are something I could stare at all day. They're beautifully done and look watercoloured. The controls are fluid and work together amazingly. It's almost like a moving art piece with blood painting the path to a whole new world of destruction with Kratos' blades.

And no, not on PC. It's a SONY exclusive. PC is still Microsoft.

JLuchinski

Is it buy a PS3 worthy? Because I loved the first two and I'm awfully tempted. I also want to play Uncharted 2 again.

ganzey

banned
i liked 1 and 2, but the thing i dont like is that they are soooo repetitive. same moves over and over and over. i hope one of my friends buys GOW3 so i can play it :D

speedyink

VIP Member
The game is very nice. Best GOW so far.. Shame they didn't publish it on PC.. They could have upgraded the graphics 10x better on the pc compared to the console version. Yet, very nice graphics. I can recommend this game to everyone..

Lol, I wouldn't say 10 times better..maybe slightly better, yes, but as I look for flaws there's not many to spot. It's one beautiful game. I often find myself in awe at whats happening on my screen. Not only that, but it's crazy fun.

Is it buy a PS3 worthy? Because I loved the first two and I'm awfully tempted. I also want to play Uncharted 2 again.

Well it's an aweful lot to spend for one game, but if you were say to use it for bluray movies and a couple other games, then hell yes.

i liked 1 and 2, but the thing i dont like is that they are soooo repetitive. same moves over and over and over. i hope one of my friends buys GOW3 so i can play it :D

There's many more moves in this one. If you hold L1 you get totally new attacks for all your buttons. Not to mention each different weapon you get has it's own attacks.

tlarkin

VIP Member
The PS3 is not being used to it's potential unfortunately. The Cell processor in there is quite powerful and has 7 cores. I would hardly say it is 10x better than a PC, plus a PC has to run Windows, yuck, and the PS3 has a stream lined OS that is made for multimedia and games.

I just picked up I and II collection for PS3. Going to play through those first and then go get GOW III.

peteraugusts

Yes I played God of war 3 and its really very amazing. The game play is unique original fun exciting, the graphics, and you cant put the controller down, everything is just perfect. Its a really intense game only thing about god of war 3 is the length its too short. Its a bit pricey though let me tell you I would buy it in a heartbeat its well worth it. Probably the best non-online game I have played so far.

mihir

VIP Member
Is there any news of it being released on any other platform or not I really wanted to play this game but cannot afford a PS3 right now

speedyink

VIP Member
Is there any news of it being released on any other platform or not I really wanted to play this game but cannot afford a PS3 right now

Nope, God of War has always been Playstation Exclusive.

Yes, a tad short, but hey, I wouldn't mind playing though it again :D

mihir

VIP Member
But they should atleast release it on PS2 or 360 since 360 also has done pretty well so the total number of titles sold for 360 would get them more cash than the new PS3 units sold just for that game