going to buy a new camera

littleredtruck

I take a lot of night pictures and i need to find one that will take a good pic at night with out glaring street lights and such any ideas on a good yet kinda low priced?

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Low priced is the key. You aren't going to find any low priced camera, if any at all, that can really keep glare down. One that would probably do well that I've considered myself is the Panasonic FZ20. I'm quite sure this will be out of your price range, but it's a darn good camera, top of the 5MP line, 12x zoom, and is capable to have filters and new lens on it.

If you can't afford this one at all, you might consider some Cannon. They are still more expensive, but you might be able to find a nice filter of some sort that could help with glare... They all have addaptors for lenses and such, unlike most other cameras in their price range.

computerhakk

VIP Member
what exactly is your budget?

and those glaring street lights(i assume lampposts, stpo lights, any type of light, etc..) can be solved with manual controls. so you will have to go with a manual camera, or an automatic w/ some manual controls.