Where do i find good settings on the speeds and configs in the BIOS to set
My System:
Asus K8V-X
AMD 64 3400+ 1mb L2 Clawhammer Core
Radeon 9600xt 256mb
2x512 corsair Value Select Ram PC3200
80 Gb Western Digital 7200 RPM
Rosewill Case W/ 400 w PSU

(just a question, do you think i'll be able to run battlefield games without lag? sound like it's enough for decent settings?)

Last edited:

Tha Killa

TheKeVo said:
(just a question, do you think i'll be able to run battlefield games without lag? sound like it's enough for decent settings?)

A newer/more efficient video card would be good. A 9600XT could probably give you OK settings though.

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
A newer/more efficient video card would be good. A 9600XT could probably give you OK settings though.

Agree. The system sounds like it should handle it just fine but it would not hurt for a better graphics card but as they are not cheap and yours is fine on moderate to slightly high settings I certainly would not run out to buy one.

CorNut

banned
I just built a new computer and was told I won't be able to run full graphics with my 6600GT, I have no clue how true that is though.. I am just going off of some online people's opinions on the Battlefield forum. True test is to wait until June and find out, people can just be blowing the game up some expecting it to be better than it is?? who knows..

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
I actualy dont know about Battlefield 2 but I know his system will run battlefield 1942 or whatever (dont shoot me if I got the title wrong) it's called just fine as well as Doom 3 on high settings (slowly) and moderate settings fairly nicely. I'd imaging you'll be able to run it fine.