Good Case?

Pyotr

A full-tower isn't really necessary for most people. If you've got a reason for getting one, what is it? It would be pretty bulky if you'd ever go to a LAN party. >_<
(speaking of which, a LAN party considered by some (I'm not convinced though) as the world's largest, Dreamhack, is arranged in december in the city I live in. I rule :p)

Vatch

What are the advantages of that one? And will a mid-tower be sufficent for me? Why would I need a full tower? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions but I'm getting pretty interested in this stuff, but I know little about it, lol.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
nice case but you could go for something like this
And go from a decent (and the only good case Tt makes) to a second rate Raidmax case (this is purly from a technical perspective rather than a aesthetic one). Comparing the two:

Tt
- One of the 'defacto' kings of cooling ... case comes with a pair of nice 120mm fans (Tt Smarts i think)
- One of the major players in quality power supplies
- Full tower + removable tray + unique design

Raidmax
- No cooling repuation (of course its important to note that its just a reputation) ,,, case comes with unspecified pair of fans
- One of the crummiest makers of PSUs
- Mid towner + no removable tray + copycat design
LOL if you look at picture 7 for this case youll note that Raidmax took a nice picture of their case with one of the PCI slots dented in

I will give that the rear filter thingy on the Raidmax is very nifty