Parsniputer
New Member
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could let me know whether this computer will run smoothly on Windows 7.
I read somewhere that the MSI 770 motherboard needs a gfx card to run. However, this machine is for office use, so I was hoping to get away without the gfx card. Is this possible?
One more question - I assumed that the Phenom II X2 is a 64 bit processor, is this the case? I am wanting to run Windows 7 64
Mobo:
MSI 770-C45 AMD 770 AM3 DDR3 Support 8 channel Blu-ray Audio GB LAN ATX
CPU:
AMD Phenom II X2 545 3GHz Socket AM3 6MB Cache
RAM:
Corsair 2GB Kit (2x1GB) DDR2 533MHz/PC2-4300 Memory Non-ECC Unbuffered
HDD:
Western Digital WD6400AADS 750GB Hard Drive SATAII 32MB Cache
I was wondering if anyone could let me know whether this computer will run smoothly on Windows 7.
I read somewhere that the MSI 770 motherboard needs a gfx card to run. However, this machine is for office use, so I was hoping to get away without the gfx card. Is this possible?
One more question - I assumed that the Phenom II X2 is a 64 bit processor, is this the case? I am wanting to run Windows 7 64
Mobo:
MSI 770-C45 AMD 770 AM3 DDR3 Support 8 channel Blu-ray Audio GB LAN ATX
CPU:
AMD Phenom II X2 545 3GHz Socket AM3 6MB Cache
RAM:
Corsair 2GB Kit (2x1GB) DDR2 533MHz/PC2-4300 Memory Non-ECC Unbuffered
HDD:
Western Digital WD6400AADS 750GB Hard Drive SATAII 32MB Cache