Good computer?

dug987654

Yeah it is quite out of date, but it will still be more than adequete for many everyday tasks.

What are you planning on using it for? And if your buying, how much?

Doug.

dangerous365

its my current computer, just wondered if people were going to say its rubbish or not. considering an upgrade. just basic usage, no gaming etc...

kookooshortman55

That's similar to the setup I had before I upgraded my computer. If you're not planning on gaming, I would just add 1.5GB of RAM. How did they get 2.5GB of RAM in there? What is the configuration of the RAM?

Gareth

A bit out of date. This would be a mid-range PC 3 years ago...

That was high end 3 years ago, mid-range was like the 3800+/4200+. Its a very nice computer for general day-to-day use. If your not going to be intense gaming, it should be more than fine for the next few years. :good:

TrainTrackHack

VIP Member
It's a solid mid-range/low-end computer, more than good enough for basic tasks and depending on the GPU, that thing can do a bit of gaming too. I think it's a killer ;)

eliot94

there is no need to upgrade your computer just to "keep up to date with technology"

from what i gather your computing needs aren't too great and so your current machine is more then adequate for what you require.