good enough for halflife2?

Blade

the thing that will annoy the hell out of me is the MY cmputer, the one in my signature, has no internet connection, it just sits in my room playing games and burning stuff and doing homework. It doesnt even have a modem, so i cnat install half-life 2 on it, coz of the need for a internet connection. And the computer Im on now prolly wont run it very well so i dont think ill bother getting it unless a crack comes out for installation on non-internet ready PC's

4W4K3

VIP Member
Blade said:
the thing that will annoy the hell out of me is the MY cmputer, the one in my signature, has no internet connection, it just sits in my room playing games and burning stuff and doing homework. It doesnt even have a modem, so i cnat install half-life 2 on it, coz of the need for a internet connection. And the computer Im on now prolly wont run it very well so i dont think ill bother getting it unless a crack comes out for installation on non-internet ready PC's

cant you just take the modem out of 2nd computer and install it into 1st computer? or share the connection (get a y-splitter or sumthin').

Tha Killa

P11 said:
how do you think my video card (Nvidia Geforce fx 5500 OC- 328/478 would run hl2 ? Perhaps high detail?

I think it will work fine, maybe medium/high settings, maybe medium settings + some antialising? But I just know it will do better than my GeForce 4 MX Integrated. ;)

Blade

4W4K3 said:
cant you just take the modem out of 2nd computer and install it into 1st computer? or share the connection (get a y-splitter or sumthin').

... :cool: well that would just be smart wouldn't it