Good gaming mouse and keyboard

kof2000

seems like there is no way to make the windows switcher as a hot key to the g15 keys. the only way with a push of a button is using the side windows button on the mx1000. i know they ditched that on the g7 but maybe the mx revolution still has it. very useful in vista :)

12-Gauge

The MX Revolution is one awesome mouse. I just wish it had sensitivity controls like the MX518. I find them very useful.

venividivici

seems like there is no way to make the windows switcher as a hot key to the g15 keys. the only way with a push of a button is using the side windows button on the mx1000. i know they ditched that on the g7 but maybe the mx revolution still has it. very useful in vista :)

Yes, on the MX Revolution the side scroll wheel can be used in Vista to use the switch/flip window which I liked. However I am really hoping that my replacement will not have the same issue my current one does so I can then use it on my second system.

As I said, if they could integrate features from the G7 and the MX Revolution into one mouse I would be extremely happy, lol.

Geoff

VIP Member
My favorite combo is the G15 keyboard, and the Razer Diamondback mouse.

I've used many mice from Logitech, such as the MX510, MX518, and the G5. But none compare to the Razer.

Cleric7x9

i have also used almost every logitech and microsoft leyboard/mouse.

BY FAR the best combo i have ever used is the logitech G15 keyboard and the logitech G5 mouse.

if you want to save about $30 go fort he G11 keyboard, same thing but without the LCD screen. i like the LCD bc it gives realtime CPU and RAM stats, which i am interested in.