Good Gaming Mouse

The_Doctor

Hello guys,

I would like a new mouse to game with FPS where I can have a thumb trigger that my thumb can be permentantly on.

I've looked at the Razer Copperhead but I need to know if it has this sort of capability.

Thanks, The Doctor

jutnm

whats ur price standing point , i myself would love to have the Logitech MX Revolution

Itanda

I currently use the G5 Gamming mouse. Works Nicly Great price too and the thumb trigger is the Back button.

foxshox

Yeah the g7/g5(same mouse, one is just wired and wireless) are great. I personally own 2 g5's and they are great. I have seen g5's for for as little as 15 dollars shipped on ebay, and they are getting cheaper and cheaper retail.

Geoff

VIP Member
Get the Razer Diamondback. I have one and it's the best mouse i've ever used, much better then my previous MX518 and G5.

Pc_Pimp

Is there a better gaming mouse then the Razor Diamondback for the price? Even though Newegg says the diamondback has 7 buttons i only see 5?

ride3k

i have a Razer Deathadder, it is simply amazing. Three DPI setings, five complete programbale buttons, i LOVE it

Cleric7x9

i actually have an mx518 for sale. not in box but its never been used, if anyone is interested let me know

foxshox

Ahh if you would have woken up/stayed up past 12, they had the mx revo for 40 dollars shipping on woot.com

ADE

banned
how about the Heat shot. its spelled right but with weird symbols. cost $100 and comes in its own suit case.

lovely?

myself, i have two-six year old microsoft intellimouse, four button, NOT BALL MOUSE and they work great, but when i saw a razer diamondback i was blown away. once i have the cash im DEFINETELY buying one