Good gaming mouse

heyman421

banned
the g5's awesome!

just make sure to get a hard-plastic mousepad instead of an soft one, that's where the teflon pads really excel

chupacabra

LOL, anyway it'll take you time to find a comfortable set of weight to use on the G5 or at least to get used to

Edit: make sure your table doesn't have sharp corners or something like that otherwise the sleeve on it will start falling off after a while

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
lol, thats what im thinking. I hate having the option to adgust weights, i will just never think its right :D

My desk is wooden so i don't think it will be a problem, though ill probably get a pad later on..

Cleric7x9

g5 is the best mouse i have ever used. if you cant afford the gf, the mx518 is pretty good as well

Rambo

Good choice on the G5 by the way. I had a choice between the G5 or G7, and chose the G5 since I prefer corded mice (means no batteries!).

Good choice on the G5 by the way. I had a choice between the G5 or G7, and chose the G5 since I prefer corded mice (means no batteries!).

Rechargable MX Revo, goes for two days, no recharge, just put it on charge when you're not doing anything....

2 Days? Man - that would annoy me! I always forget to place it in the charging dock...

I do forget sometimes..... 2 Days when I am using it all day for work and play.... Sometimes when I am really busy I usually forget so I have to use Vista's sidebar notes to remind me:rolleyes:

heyman421

banned
i prefer a wired mouse as well

soooo annoying when you're in the middle of a big project, and have to take a break cause you forgot to charge your mouse :(