Good music headphones

Well, I posted in the sales section but don't have any replies. I'm looking for recommendations on good quality headphones that would be used mostly for listening to music, but used for some gaming I would like one with a microphone but it is not a necessity. I have a 5.1 sound card if that means anything too you... I currently have Turtle Beach X1's and Turtle Beach X11's the X1's have a pretty good sound but the X11's suit me well for gaming. I also have Logitech Z-4 speakers and that have some pretty great sound quality so I would like something that could match maybe my speakers?

iAteBillyMays

The Sennheiser's are definitely better than those Pioneers. But before you go buying them, what genre of music do you listen to? It's kind of important to buy the headphones around your genre preference. For example, Sennheiser has an extreme amount of clarity, but they don't pick up enough bass for me. Therefore the best headphones for me is Sony's MDR-XB700s.

Well, as much as I love bass I don't like it blowing my ear drums in, and I would also have an extremely difficult time finding that pair of sonys, but if the bass matches of with those pioneers then I would be extremely happy with them.
I listen to like I guess hip hop \ rap \ pop.

yoyojoe

well if the senns dont work out you should get a pair of audio technica m50's they have more bass than the sonys and like the same clarity as the senns