Good or keep on looking?

GaiusBaltar

New Member
Hay guys!

I've been looking for a new PC and I already found these components:

Proccessor - 3.4Ghz AMD Phenom II x4 965 Black Edition
Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-790FXTA-UD5
Graphics Card - Gigabyte GV-R485MC-1GH with ATI Radeon HD 4850
Hard Disk - WD Caviar Green 1 TB, SATA 3 Gb/s, 64 MB Cache
RAM - OCZ DDR3 PC3-12800 Platinum AMD Edition
PSU - Don't yet.. Atleast with 700W

I still have to think about the casing and some cooling devices like fans. Somehow that's the hardest part for me.. :P
My budget is between 800€ and 1000€ (about 1100 USD and 1375 USD)
So I would like to know some opions about this set and maybe some hints for cooling systems or what I really should not buy..

Okey thanks already!
 
Whats you're budget for this computer? For a GPU, I woulf get a 5770. it's ~30% faster than the 4850, has DirectX11, Eyefinity and so on. for a PSU i would recommend this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...7341017&cm_re=ocz_600w-_-17-341-017-_-Product

also here's a link to a 5770:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814103103&cm_re=5770-_-14-103-103-_-Product

that one is on special.

+1 for the card.

About the PSU he said he wants to be atleast 700W.
 
Back
Top