Good PS3 Titles

Dystopia

OK, so I have a PS3 coming in the mail soon. It comes with Bioshock 2, and I am downloading Stardust HD asap. But, I will need new games...I already decided I could just borrow God of War 3 from a friend. And possibly Hot Pursuit. But what other good titles are out there? I probably won't be getting Gran Turismo 5.

lubo4444

Why are you not getting Gran Turismo 5? It should be one of the greatest games made. I hear some of my friends are going crazy about that game. I dont currently own PS3 but just curious.

Dystopia

Why are you not getting Gran Turismo 5? It should be one of the greatest games made. I hear some of my friends are going crazy about that game. I dont currently own PS3 but just curious.

Because I need a wheel for a game like that, which I can't afford...otherwise I would. I've played a sim similar, and without a wheel, it's not worth it. Don't know how to explain it. But you need a wheel, and a decent one at that.

Quilt, JN, thanks. I played one of the Resistance games on my PSP, was pretty damn good. Res 5 too.

Linkin, thats, but I've played that on PC so much...ya know.

Thanks guys, I will remember these games.

myndziuss

If you havn't tried assassins creed yet try the 1st one 2nd one or 3rd one (Havnt tried the third one myself but they all kick ass)
The story is just amazing :O

Oh and > Red dead redemption is good :F

Dystopia

If you havn't tried assassins creed yet try the 1st one 2nd one or 3rd one (Havnt tried the third one myself but they all kick ass)
The story is just amazing :O

Oh and > Red dead redemption is good :F

Played first 2 assassins creed games...and yeah, they are good.

yes, Red dead is awesome!