Good Racing Game

jutnm

Im am looking to purchase a PC game that involves import vehicles/euros/muscle, customizable parts and good crashing visual effects, anyone have any input except any NFS (need for Speed) games.

thanks

PunterCam

you've basically described NFS, and pro street is shit. I'm looking for a decent racing game as well, but there's nothing else like that out. GT5 for the ps3, I might have to buy a ps3 just for that...

If you're really desperate to drive a car you're customising do what I did - buy an older car and strip it down, learn about it, and build a little track car. The amount of time I spent doing that stopped me spending money on games, so it never cost me anything and I got a big toy at the end!

jutnm

haha ya true actually im jsut fine with Midnight Club 2 lmao, but im saving my money for my G35, gonna get a Ztube Intake and K&N filter WOOHOO

Bob Jeffery

You have to buy rfactor,ive never played it but ive heard its a EXCELLENT racing sim. Download the trial and see what you think.

Justin

VIP Member
You have to buy rfactor,ive never played it but ive heard its a EXCELLENT racing sim. Download the trial and see what you think.

full version for download is on the website. ;)

here's a quote from another forum. i asked if i had to buy retail or download it. here's the answer i got.
There are retail versions in places. But downloading it from rfactor.net is easier and faster. Iv eonly ever seen 1 retail copy in a shop. There is nothing more included in the Retail version, both copies are the same.

Last edited:

Justin

VIP Member
sunuvabitch! stupid rFactor download was only a demo. stupid guy from the other forum didn't make it clear! you can only play for one friggin hour!

i'm buying a retail copy as soon as possible.

Calibretto

VIP Member
I heard Juiced 2 was pretty good, never played it though. I've heard it's a lot like NFS but the physics and graphics are much better.