Good speaker with load bass

ANNR

So my neighbor is kinda of an ass playing music with annoying bass all the time. His system is loud enough to shake the house.

I want something that can shake the house too.

I would prefer to buy it from amazon with prime. other reputable sites are fine too. Price is not of concern.

Please link some suggestions.

Thanks

Last edited:

adam fulton

if you want really good audio and price is no problem look into car audio. my buddy in collage had this unfortunately i dont remember what brand/model of the stuff was but it
sounded awesome. go into a local car audio shop or do research if this interests you. i have never heard better audio than car audio. plus the bass would really kick.

ANNR

Not really. The thing is about beating him with louder stereos. However after I have come to my senses, its really not a big deal.

However my real problem is the specific bass rhythm his music/stereo produces. It causes me to experience irregular heart palpitations and my throat feel like its about to close and feels a bit harder to breath plus my whole body starts to feel hot as a direct result from the noise.

I tried putting on headphones and watch movies but I have to turn the volume very high to drown out the bass and even than it was not that much help since I get headaches from the loud volume.

anyway, I have got a nick name "Maxi" Anyway I will call him that next time when I say hi to him.

Last edited:

Punk

Staff member
Not really. The thing is about beating him with louder stereos. However after I have come to my senses, its really not a big deal.

However my real problem is the specific bass rhythm his music/stereo produces. It causes me to experience irregular heart palpitations and my throat feel like its about to close and feels a bit harder to breath plus my whole body starts to feel hot as a direct result from the noise.

I tried putting on headphones and watch movies but I have to turn the volume very high to drown out the bass and even than it was not that much help since I get headaches from the loud volume.

anyway, I have got a nick name "Maxi" Anyway I will call him that next time when I say hi to him.

Sounds like you either have anxiety (most likely) or a heart condition and you should see a doctor. Normally, bass don't affect us like you're describing.

As far as good bass, look for HiFi systems and get an aux cable to connect it to your computer.

ANNR

I think it is anxiety too. I was never diagnosed however I will go see a doctor soon.

ANNR

I was actually looking at them yesterday. Funny enough he has not play any bass music for couple days now.

Geoff

VIP Member
If bass is causing health problems, would you blasting even louder bass from your house be even more of a problem?

Have you tried talking to your neighbor?

ANNR

Funny enough I only experience my symptoms when his stereos/specific music he was playing. I have no trouble with lessoning to my own music with loud bass... but again I only have regular computer speaker with a lousy bass. His was very robust.

I did talk to him however things escalated fast when I pushed his door bell multiple times, the first thing came out of his mouth was calling me names so I kinda reacted negatively to his remark.

Punk

Staff member
Funny enough I only experience my symptoms when his stereos/specific music he was playing. I have no trouble with lessoning to my own music with loud bass... but again I only have regular computer speaker with a lousy bass. His was very robust.

I did talk to him however things escalated fast when I pushed his door bell multiple times, the first thing came out of his mouth was calling me names so I kinda reacted negatively to his remark.

I'm guessing this is anxiety then. If things escalate, just call the cops for a noise complain. If he doesn't want to respect you then that's the way to go.

ANNR

I'm guessing this is anxiety then. If things escalate, just call the cops for a noise complain. If he doesn't want to respect you then that's the way to go.
He hasn't played the music since. Plus my Dad is the landlord so things is little bit complicated.