Jiffyman

Voice Authentication software

I was wondering if anyone could tell of some good voice authentication software
please list as many as possible.
Thank you :D

Last edited:

narafa

Hellbreather said:
Explain further what you are looking for please?

Probably looking for a voice recognition software. I don't know any, but this will need some hardware device for it to work or through the mic of the computer itself.

narafa

elmarcorulz said:
all you need is software and a microphone. http://www.scansoft.com/naturallyspeaking/professional/ im not sure what this program is like, but its suppose to be one of the best

Jiffyman asked about a voice authentication software, it's a special type of the voice recognition software. It's a software that can used to store the persons' voice and then use it later in giving authority.

For example, you can use such a thing if you want to protect your safe, in which the person opening the safe must speak with his own voice which is then identified, mapped and matched with the voice stored in the sotware, and if they are both the same, the software grants the person permission and automatically opens the safe, if not, the safe is kept closed and security alarms or whatever are released to catch the theif :D

That's why I said this will need an external hardware device, to get the signal from the computer to the device (The safe in our example) to open the safe or to keep it closed and release the alarm.

Is that what you meant Jiffyman ? I think I got you right :)

narafa

Ya, won't work if he means what I said. That's a normal voice to text software :D but it might help, we won't be able to know unless he see what have been written and identify his need exactly.

Jiffyman

Thats It

Thats what I was looking for too bad voice authentication software is that abundant yet thanks. More choices whould be nice.