Goodbye CF!

Well apparently i am getting completely banned for spamming the site. even tho apparently all i did was answer a thread. Well idk CF sure is fun. I just wanted to say goodbye to all the friends i have made. Just because i know in a matter of time I will be gone. Dont forget me:cool:

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah goodbye, you wont find much sympathy here for spammers, and you were warned about it before.

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone that represents themselves as system builders, or as a business, should contact ian about the advertising rates. That's how I feel, anyway. And you should never publicly advertise yourself in the forum. This is clearly written in the rules.

cohen

OMG, he was warned and heaps of people went off at him, and that was the worst mistake you could make, spamming the Admin's Profile, OMFG!! BYE BYE!

ian

Administrator
Staff member
the site URL is now on the censor list, so the spam will have zero effect.

Vizy

But ian, if it's too much of a biggie, don't even worry about it. It's not a big deal. not even a nuisance really.

We should all go play some cod4 right now.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
But ian, if it's too much of a biggie, don't even worry about it. It's not a big deal. not even a nuisance really.

We should all go play some cod4 right now.
I am not worried about it, the only reason I posted about it, was because he posted this thread, like he is some kind of innocent victim, when he was warned about spamming and then went and spammed a lot of people's profile pages.

Vizy

Alright then, that's fine.

Anyways, it's a friday and i am tunring in at 11:00. I don't even get to bed till like 12 during the week. I'm pooped. Goodnight everyone.