Google Chrome crashes when I enter settings

gymjunkie

This happens on both computer user accounts (personal and work) and with both my personal Google account and also my work account which was just activated this morning. Google forum was no help, at only to me but all the results that came up on Google as well, most were ignored or given instructions that didn't help and then ignored

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
So what exactly have you already tried? Without knowing that we would just be spinning our wheels and not helping you.

gymjunkie

Right sorry, it's been an extremely hectic morning. There really isn't anything I've tried other than using google because every "solution" that came up never solved the problem for anyone. They suggested updating chrome, reinstalling, using a different account, a new account, refreshing the account (whatever that means), and a couple others I cant think of but the OP always responded saying it didnt work and they usually never got another response.

One response was that is was the etron 3.0 USB drivers and a temporary fix is to leave all usb ports unplugged but then I wouldn't be able to use my mouse or keyboard.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have the etron 3.0 usb controller? What system or motherboard do you have?

gymjunkie

I did look at my drivers and it did say etron 3.0. I tried updating those drivers but they were already at the latest version. I did not try uninstalling though as I wasn't sure of what would happen and I also didn't know where to get the latest drivers to reinstall

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Are you able to download the file? You must then unzip it and run the setup program.

gymjunkie

Damn I guess it's straight from Etron that the file is missing as I got the same 404 message. I'll have to try emailing them and see if they can send it to me. Thanks for the help

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
That's weird cause I was able to download it. It's on my pc at home I'll send it to you later today.

gymjunkie

Huh, yea that is weird. Whenever I try this is the screen I get. Ignore the hundred tabs, I'm working lol.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    185.5 KB · Views: 3