Google Hatred

Twist86

So I am curious are there any search engines like Google out there as far as "look" goes?
This new "image" view is so damn annoying that I just dropped Google as I use image searching a LOT and I find it counter productive and super annoying / bandwidth wasting.

So there any good replacements other then msn/yahoo...I hate Bing more then Google and ask.com has limited/filtered results.

Thanks.

matbonner

Bing is on its way. Still shows too many "local" results - when I'm searching for national news I don't want the TWC-Charlotte user forums showing up as my top result.

But I do think most of their add-on features are superior to Google's and the fact that Google has changed their front-page view to mimic Bing shows that they have some concerns about the Microsoft engine.

dingcool

Bing is on its way. Still shows too many "local" results - when I'm searching for national news I don't want the TWC-Charlotte user forums showing up as my top result.

But I do think most of their add-on features are superior to Google's and the fact that Google has changed their front-page view to mimic Bing shows that they have some concerns about the Microsoft engine.

Still shows too many "local" results
i agree above

Hsv_Man

The new image search is just annoying. Somebody high up get onto them :p. Unfortunately I have no choice but to use them as they are by far superior to any other search engine out there.