Google Help

Skizzor

Im really not sure how you do that. I guess it depeneds on which broswer your using. I use firefox and it dosent do that but my IE does. I think there is a way to take this option off but im not sure how to do it.

Skizzor

Acutally I just found it on my firefox. If your using fox then go to Tools>options> and click on Privacy. Clear all the history and all the other options and that should do it.

Motoxrdude

You have to delete either your cookies or history. Go under the TOOLS pull down menu in IE, INTERNET OPTIONS>DELTE COOKIES/DELETE FILES.

NI_t3n_IChi_RYU

tried that but it all still coms up. like if i type something beginning with the letter "U" all the things beginning with "U" will show up in a drop down bar. How do i get rid of it??

Tim-111

This is what you have to do...START-PROGRAMS-SYSTEM TOOLS-DISK CLEAN UP.
That should solve your problem. :)

Motoxrdude

Tim-111 said:
This is what you have to do...START-PROGRAMS-SYSTEM TOOLS-DISK CLEAN UP.
That should solve your problem. :)
You dont have to, but that is another way to clean your temporary files.....

Motoxrdude

Well, i know one thing that will definitly get rid of it. REFORMAT. I bet you are doing something wrong because as soon as I delete my history and cookies that pesky little search drop down bar goes away/it gets cleared.

NI_t3n_IChi_RYU

hmm this is really strange. Ive tried all that and it still happen. Im not gona reformat. That will just take too long. There must be a setting or something, that is selected in my options??