Google Page Creator

bigsaucybob

This came out recently, you have to put your e-mail down cause its in high demand.

Google Page Creator

Has anyone used it?

Would it be against the rules for someone who has it to send it to me, since its a free program and all? And its not pirated or illegally downloaded.

bigsaucybob

mrbagrat said:
I'm about to get it. It looks good, especially for someone like me with no clue as to how to make a webpage.

How do you plan on getting it? I have a Gmail account and I still had to be put on a waiting list becuase of high demand.

bigsaucybob

Arm_Pit said:
what are you guys talking about a waiting list? I was able to log in and use it right away.

1. Go here
http://pages.google.com/-/about.html

2. Click on " Google Page Creator Home" on the top left

3.Sign in.

4.Scrool down and click the button.

Well not it works, before it didnt. Thanks.

They probably sent me an email but I didnt check. Edit: O great now i have to use Firefox.

saxxon2309

The google page editor is great, especially for beginngers. It is all visual and no HTML is needed! It's really cool, you should check it out. To get a google web page, you have to sign up for a gmail account. You can only get invited by current gmail member though. Well hope you guys can check out the editor!

bigsaucybob

saxxon2309 said:
The google page editor is great, especially for beginngers. It is all visual and no HTML is needed! It's really cool, you should check it out. To get a google web page, you have to sign up for a gmail account. You can only get invited by current gmail member though. Well hope you guys can check out the editor!

Yea I have it and I must say its great for beginners like me. I would definitly try it out.