GoPro Hero3 advice needed

mr.doom

I just ordered a GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition. Needless to say I am very, very excited to get my hands on it.

Since I have never used it before, are there any tips or advice you could give me so that I can get best possible quality out of it? Any limitations I need to be aware of? Does any of you own one? If so, what is your experience so far?

Thanks for all the input.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I know Kornowski (Danny) owns a GoPro, but I think he owns a GoPro2.

mr.doom

Just thought to let you guys know that I was playing with the camera for some time now and will be writing a review soon. It is a small little wonder, with few cracks in it...

Kornowski

VIP Member
You'll love it. Nothing more to say.

Since they've made the interface a lot easier to use, it'll take less getting used to, and you'll be able to check your shots with your phone so you'll never mess the angle up.

I have the original GoPro Hero1 and the quality is amazing in decent light, in low light however, well, it sucks, but that can't be helped due to it's size.

mr.doom

You'll love it. Nothing more to say.

Since they've made the interface a lot easier to use, it'll take less getting used to, and you'll be able to check your shots with your phone so you'll never mess the angle up.

I have the original GoPro Hero1 and the quality is amazing in decent light, in low light however, well, it sucks, but that can't be helped due to it's size.

Thanks. Here are my thoughts so far, bit too much to post here, so here is the link to my blog (http://chordalucis.com/?p=179).