Got $15, what to do?

So, I have $15, and feel like spending it.I could get a CM hyper n, get a little Oc out of my soon to own 3570k, or get a dvd rom, which actully, havent had the need to own.I could get some nice case fans, a chipset cooler even.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
The Hyper N is really a great cooler. I love mine. Don't waste your money on a DVD ROM or other fans if you don't need them.

Never mind, I know what I will get!A much needed wifi adapter!My second one broke, that was cheap and generic, I will just pay a little more this time and get a D link extreme pci.I would have got a hyper n, though, if mine didnt break.

ScottALot

Invest 5$ in a long-term growth stock, 3$ in a Certificate of Deposit, 3$ in a Roth IRA, 2$ in a high-risk stock, and 2$ in your savings account.

spirit

Staff member
So, I have $15, and feel like spending it.I could get a CM hyper n, get a little Oc out of my soon to own 3570k, or get a dvd rom, which actully, havent had the need to own.I could get some nice case fans, a chipset cooler even.

Save it and then buy everything as a whole. When I first built my system about 18 months ago (yeah it's been rebuilt twice since lol) I bought most things separately and it was kind of annoying because I had the case and graphics card and power supply sitting at the back of the room for about 3 months before I got the board, CPU, RAM, HDDs etc etc, and I was always tempted just to have a look at it and then I nearly broke the case. :/

So yeah, I'd save it. :D

gamblingman

VIP Member
My thought: Save your money....

or buy beer!

Nah, I'd buy the wifi adapter. I was tempted to buy one the other day.

Last edited:

MyCattMaxx

My thought: Save your money....

or buy beer!

Nah, I'd buy the wifi adapter. I was tempted to buy one the other day.
:good: Best suggestion yet!

I'd never waste my money on a DVD ROM. Burners are dirt cheap.

Last edited: