Grand Theft Auto 4 Trailer

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
ahh man thats cool,

Ive been waiting ages to see the next release of GTA....however what system are they bringing it out on?

I only have a Ps2 & Pc.....will they only bring it out for Xbox360 and Ps3 beacause of the high graphics?

hermeslyre

VIP Member
ahh man thats cool,

Ive been waiting ages to see the next release of GTA....however what system are they bringing it out on?

I only have a Ps2 & Pc.....will they only bring it out for Xbox360 and Ps3 beacause of the high graphics?

Yes, Xbox 360 and Ps3... they will probably release it for the pc though seeing as they've done it before.

hermeslyre

VIP Member
The trailer will be released in 26 days?

And is this the online gta?

As far as i know an online GTA has never been officially announced.. There have been rumors but Rockstar has never commented on it. So it is possible.. but i don't believe it will be a fully fledged mmogta.... Maybe the next one. :D

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
This game better be good..

your joking right?

every new release of the GTA Series has been better than the last one.

Gta Vice city was good...then San andreas was like 100% better...i still occasionaly play it now:p
;)

speedyink

VIP Member
Yeah, Rockstar knows their shit. I have always been impressed by the GTA series, all the way back to GTA2.

heyman421

banned
Everything based on the GTA3 engine (GTA 3 of course, vice city, san andreas, liberty city stories, vice city stories) has that stupid 'blur' effect to it to mask bad antialiasing on the xbox and ps2, and it makes me dizzy.

Fun games, but after about 30-45 minutes, it gives me a headache.

Hopefully the new graphics engine does away with that crap.

I would've prefered clear graphics, even if they looked worse.

Making the game blurry and making everything trail like after a few hits of acid is an insult. Nobody's fooled into thinking that the graphics are better.

hermeslyre

VIP Member
Everything based on the GTA3 engine (GTA 3 of course, vice city, san andreas, liberty city stories, vice city stories) has that stupid 'blur' effect to it to mask bad antialiasing on the xbox and ps2, and it makes me dizzy.

Fun games, but after about 30-45 minutes, it gives me a headache.

Hopefully the new graphics engine does away with that crap.

I would've prefered clear graphics, even if they looked worse.

Making the game blurry and making everything trail like after a few hits of acid is an insult. Nobody's fooled into thinking that the graphics are better.

I think i know what you mean by that trail effect.. you know you can turn it off in the options, right? ;)