GraphQL query is unauthorized?

johnnyb58

What the heck is this "GraphQL query is unauthorized" In all of my 40 years of using computers, I have never seen or heard of anything like this and I don't even know what program is causing this except it keeps popping up in Facebook.
Google search show ho to fix it, but I have no idea of where to start. Maybe if only I knew what program it is. Is it Google Chrome or Facebook?

johnnyb58

Well I just tried looking in through Firefox and the same thing happened so I guess it's not Google Chrome. I don't know how else to log in

johnnyb58

It's a facebook issue, tons of people are having it right now.
Thanks, My daughter just sent me a test message from Facebook and the same thing happened, but I was able to read it directly from Messenger. I never use messenger alone so I'll now have to keep an eye on it.

beers

Staff member
Probably just an issue with one of the internal components not having authorization permissions.

It's a common type of error if your service account maybe has access overall but not into a specific service, hence the query failing.

Nothing really to do with you, it's a remote end dependency that is failing but without more specific error handling it's returning that to you.

johnnyb58

Probably just an issue with one of the internal components not having authorization permissions.

It's a common type of error if your service account maybe has access overall but not into a specific service, hence the query failing.

Nothing really to do with you, it's a remote end dependency that is failing but without more specific error handling it's returning that to you.
Thanks, Its working now although I didn't do anything to fix it. I was trying get an address of someone that was selling me something and couldn't get in. My daughter hooked me up to messenger on my cell phone so I was able to get ahold of the guy. But now it seems to be working just fine through Facebook which is great because I buy stuff on Facebook Market place and its handy not to have contact someone outside of Facebook