GTA IV is coming to the PC

mrjack

VIP Member
I haven't found a thread on this yet so here it is.

GTA IV has been "confirmed" to come out on PC by the Malaysian PCGamer magazine.

The story seems legit but we can only hope for the best. I wish I could get my hands on that issue of the magazine. Hopefully someone has made a PDF file of it or will do so soon. :D

According to IGN, GTA IV will eventually come out on PC even though Rockstar has not yet confirmed it.

Last edited:

lovely?

sweet! but im afraid by the time it actually does come out, the graphics will be old news. hopefully they are re-doing the textures a bit to optimize it for pc's and their not just porting it over.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Haha yes!!!!!

im just hoping it wont be like a years time ,Hopefuly my 8800GT will be able to handle it.

if not i will upgrade.

theryaner

banned
GTA ports have always been impressive and were the same and if not better than their console counterparts soo its all good.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
SLI the GT, thats what I am probably going to do.

nah by then i would probably have upgraded,im not a huge fan of SLI,i would prefer one higher end card than 2 slower in SLI and probably by then the 8800GT will be so slow.

footballstevo75

I am 99% done on my PS3, just have to get a couple more hidden items.
:D
That's cool that PC gamers can finally play it in November.

mrjack

VIP Member
I'm really looking forward to it, I loved GTAIII even though it had major optimization issues. GTA:VC was also great. San Andreas wasn't so great, it was good but not as fun as the two earlier installments of the series.

m0nk3ys1ms

San Andreas was much better than IV in my opinion. I have a feeling a lot of PC gamers are going to be disappointed with IV.

bm23

San Andreas was much better than IV in my opinion. I have a feeling a lot of PC gamers are going to be disappointed with IV.

I havent play gta 4 but i looked at reviews and read up some articles, i feel that the gameplay for gta 4 would be much better than san andreas. beside, i hate the san andreas map. sure it was big but half of it was just open space. IMHO, san andreas map wasnt even as good as VC or LC. im just gona keep my fingers crossed that my com can handle gta 4.