GTX 680 under load temps

Yea after playing an hour and a half of Battlefield 3 over the weekend my card got up to 63c interesting enough my CPU only got up to 55c

swchoi89

Yea after playing an hour and a half of Battlefield 3 over the weekend my card got up to 63c interesting enough my CPU only got up to 55c

This is highly unlikely but I have my case facing directly torwards my balcony window. During this time of the season specially in Canada, temperature drops significantly after the evening, which makes my case so much colder. My CPU is like at 22C on one of the cores with 20% load lol.

This is highly unlikely but I have my case facing directly torwards my balcony window. During this time of the season specially in Canada, temperature drops significantly after the evening, which makes my case so much colder. My CPU is like at 22C on one of the cores with 20% load lol.
How could I prove it to you? My case does have 6 fans counting the CPU fan.

Last edited:

swchoi89

How could I prove it to you? My case does have 6 fans counting the CPU fan.

Just saying how cold weather could contribute to the overall temperature within your case lol. I purposely placed my tower near the balcony window like I said, to have it face directly at the chilly breeze that comes inside my condo. I seriously don't know if this has any positive effect, but my CPU stays at like 30C or less at 20~40% load.

Okedokey

Just saying how cold weather could contribute to the overall temperature within your case lol. I purposely placed my tower near the balcony window like I said, to have it face directly at the chilly breeze that comes inside my condo. I seriously don't know if this has any positive effect, but my CPU stays at like 30C or less at 20~40% load.

Need to be careful of condensation is all. Usually really cold air is pretty dry, but just watch that.