Guess what I got meself

Kill Bill

Sorry for being away for so long it just arrived yesterday and I'm copying files from pc to laptop;) It's great!

FAQ:
How much does it cost?
It costed 2,682Euros (around that) (Yes I can minipulate my parents)
What is the battery?
The battery is 2:30 hours with full 100% charged. It gives from 2:30 to 1:60 if you play a graphic demending game such as Lost Planet. But if I go on a road trip (like 6 hours or so) I charge the extra battery I got along with the normal to 100% and I underclock the GPU in the bios and each battery can give upto 4hours Including watching DVDS,Playing Soliter,Writing an ESSE,Doing your homework etc.
How does it weigh?
It's quite heavy.

Now
Hey Bill, please help me a little bit. I'm planning to buy one next month, so if you could give me a little feedback on how it works after you have tested it for a while, I would really appreciate it.

The answers above I hope helps:D
Goes and throws Vaio Laptop with pentium M,1gb ram,INTEL GMA at my sister! (she only uses it for photoshop :p)

dougland

Should have gotten a Mac Book Pro except im sure you're going to be gaming, but for the price i would have gotten the Mac. Great looking laptop though, it kinda resembles the Mac with the shape of it.