Guild Wars.

Schonza

Just wondering how many people on this forum play GW, and which campaigns you have, characters etc etc. I love this game I reckon it's good fun, it's a bit difficult to start up, but once you get going it's great.

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
I have them all, including the Eye of the North addon. I like it but don't play it too much anymore.

Schonza

I have them all, including the Eye of the North addon. I like it but don't play it too much anymore.

How come, just over it? Or don't have the time? I have them all as well. I've gone through phases of playing and not playing, and I'm back again. It's always a game I can go back to.

epidemik

I played once but didnt really like it. I dont think i really gave it a fair chance though. I've been tempted to try it again but i'll probably wait till i get a new computer. It barely ran on this one.

Schonza

I played once but didnt really like it. I dont think i really gave it a fair chance though. I've been tempted to try it again but i'll probably wait till i get a new computer. It barely ran on this one.

Yeah, if you get a chance, give it another shot, you never know you might end up liking it. It took me a good couple of hours playing to get into it first off.

b3rt_d4ni3l

I have all of them... As everyone here said, I have been playing it on and off.
I used to play it with my friends, created a guild with just the four of us... :D:D
But they stopped playing later on, so I stopped also until recently.

I just completed Factions and that makes me wanna play even more. :D :D :D

btw, my IGN is Spicy Jigong if you wanna add me up.