Guitar Hero III this Sunday!

m0nk3ys1ms

Who's planning on picking it up? I'll most likely be going at midnight Saturday to the midnight release party at my Gamestop. I've been waiting for this game for months. If anyone wants to play against me on Xbox Live, let me know.

((**))

epidemik

lol cant wait...if only i had a 360...
Im going over to a friends house. Its gonna be sweet.

What do you guys think is gonna be the sweetest song?

Im definately digging The Metal by Tenacious D, not sure if it will be hardest/coolest but itll be fun.

spanky

What? Devil Went Down to Georgia is def gonna be sweet. mm Sabotage, Welcome to the Jungle, there's a lof of amazings songs... Bulls on Parade...

bigsaucybob

I have been playing the demo, the gameplay is quite smooth and it looks great. I might pick it up, but idk for sure.

JSpecGC8

ROFL

I used to think it was stupid till I got a chance to play it, man GH is addictive. We sat around had a few beers and played GHII all night in 2 player mode. There was like 10 of us and amazingly some people actually got better the more they drank.

Or we just got less coherant, either way I cannot wait till it hits stores its definately a must!!

m0nk3ys1ms

5 and 1/2 more hours! I can't wait, but its gonna suck sitting outside Gamestop in the cold but it's going to be worth it! WOO!

tuxify

lol, I guess us PC people will have to wait another week or two... I'll just go to my friends house with my strobe light and play it on his PS2.

Ben

VIP Member
Going to pick it up later today for the PS2. We'll be getting a 360 pretty soon, then we'll buy that version.

PS: What ever happened to the GH tourny?