Guitar Hero

blackwar

my system requirement
pentium d 2.8 overclocked to 3,336 ghz
ddr 512 ram 533mhz
x550 ati 256 mb 128 bit
i ve been playing with no problem for 1 year

epidemik

I'm not saying you are lying but I'm just curious on what it look like.

Google is your friend ;)
20080415092128xXVl.jpg

kookooshortman55

GH3 runs like butter on my system. I get constant 60 fps easy, rasies my GPU temp by like 5C. You could always check out the CanYouRunIt website to make sure. You're definitely going to need a video card for it, but nothing too top of the line. The only downside to PC GH3 is the fact that PCs are subject to stutters from HDD or CPU usage. A couple times it would freeze on me, and then speed through 5 secs of song, lol. Good thing they all occured at the beginnings of the songs.

Stildawn

Can you get Rockband (or the Guitar Hero with Drums n stuff) on PC.

I play guitar/drums/piano as you all know but hate consoles, would think about getting this if it had the drums as at least they are kinda of like playing in real life lol.

But i didnt know until reading this that it was even on PC.

Feuerfrei.x

i dont real y lyk Guitar Hero -- not because its rubbis but because all the people i no who play it are the kind of pople who listen to Take That and stuff lyk that.

Archangel

VIP Member
I've never listened to take that, or anything.

I do have for the xbox tough:.
Guitar Hero 3
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero World tour
Guitar Hero Metallica
Rockband
Rockband: ACDC song pack

and very soon Rockband 2. :p

What i do find,.. well, kinda sad is. of all those games, there isnt a single Dire Straits song. (I mean,.. cmon, Money for nothing should be it at least one of those games for example..! ) and with World Tour they put a load of,.. well, crappy rubbish songs in, of wich noone's ever heard. (1 song in spanish, I mean, whats up with that?)

other than that, I think they're brilliant games. and before anyone starts whining again, I do play drums myself. :p (cant be bothered learning to play the guitar! ^^ )

kookooshortman55

Isn't there the option to custom write some songs in World Tour? I'm still looking for a program like that for PC. I have a couple songs by Tool that I would love to play :D