Guys look at this pretty freaky! NEED EXPLINATION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itanda

K guys so what are we going to do? Btw, making and account and spawning is a bad idea... they will have our INFO if we made an account so... Mabye we get a repisentitive from This forum (possibly an admin) to confront the opposing website???

JustinMcG67

Just leave it be. It's not harming you, it doesn't affect us.

Why instead of bashing them, look at it this way...

Say someone else has that same question, well since the text is copied from here, and assuming we answered the question, then boom, you just helped someone out.

Don't be so damn quick to bash or spam someone, when unknowingly you could have just helped people out, and as part of the computer community, isn't that your job?

Intelcrazy, whats phase 2?

Make everyone watch Al Gore's movie about global warming. That was random and the first thing that came to mind, I hate that movie, I had an environmentalist Zoology teacher that made us watch it and take a test about it.

I would really laugh if someone said, "Itanda, you shouldn't copy other forum's stuff." Lol!!

Last edited:

PabloTeK

The thing is though there are multiple threads that are replicas of the ones seen here. It may be that the topic in question was posted multiple times over multiple forums but then the others become hard to explain.

apj101

VIP Member
The thing is though there are multiple threads that are replicas of the ones seen here. It may be that the topic in question was posted multiple times over multiple forums but then the others become hard to explain.

no, i agree its totally clear that techarena are screen scraping, which is a big issue for us given how google handles duplicate content

Itanda

I feel so glad that i brought this to everyone's attention :D!! Anyways... hmm nvm I think its against the rules to ask that question :p

DrCuddles

Ok, so its decided, we make CF:\\ protocol for web page prefixes
CF Explorer for viewing the web pages
Port 1027 for CFnet
and The CF OS because we take it too far end up making our own OS and finally take down MS!!!

Or just keep posting new clone topics here, im fine with whatever :)

Any updates Ian?

Status
Not open for further replies.