Hackers!

Xycron

banned
Bee out there for a while, several years actully, I liked what they said about child labor and AMD's though. I bet they use whips and have children put each part of the cpu togther by hand lmao.

Basicly what the signs he gives you are of, your child being a gamer, trying to be a programer, and being a basic teen.

34erd

LMAO, thats the funniest thing ever IDK why...

Wait a sec... I have all those symptoms... damnit I'm not a hacker!

atomic

34erd said:
LMAO, thats the funniest thing ever IDK why...

Wait a sec... I have all those symptoms... damnit I'm not a hacker!

The part about "Is your son obsessed with Lunix?" ...LOL, at first i thought this has to be a joke. Now i am possitive it is one. :D

apj101

VIP Member
If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.
lmao

Trizoy

VIP Member
Wow... I would slap my parents if they brought that kind of evidence against me...
Programming with perl... BONZAI BUDDY! QUAKE! HAHAHAHA

geek 0001

Is your son becoming argumentative and surly in his social behaviour?

As a child enters the electronic world of hacking, he may become disaffected with the real world. He may lose the ability to control his actions, or judge the rightness or wrongness of a course of behaviour. This will manifest itself soonest in the way he treats others. Those whom he disagrees with will be met with scorn, bitterness, and even foul language. He may utter threats of violence of a real or electronic nature.

Even when confronted, your son will probably find it difficult to talk about this problem to you. He will probably claim that there is no problem, and that you are imagining things. He may tell you that it is you who has the problem, and you should "back off" and "stop smothering him." Do not allow yourself to be deceived. You are the only chance your son has, even if he doesn't understand the situation he is in. Keep trying to get through to him, no matter how much he retreats into himself.

every one goes though that!!! ;) ;)

Last edited:

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
been out for a while now, seen it before, but still this is the best part

lmao said:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]"AMD"[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif], this is genuine cause for alarm. [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]AMD[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif] is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]American processor chips[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]processor[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif] makers, such as [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]Intel[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif], use to prevent hacking. [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]AMD[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif] chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]raising him well[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif].[/FONT]

*EDIT* - I take that back, this is the funniest part, WTF

WTF said:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]BSD[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif], [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]Lunix[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif], [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]Debian[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif] and [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]Mandrake[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif] are all versions of an [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]illegal hacker operation system[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif], invented by a [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]Soviet computer hacker[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif] named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called "[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]xenix[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]", which was written by [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]Microsoft[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif] for the [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]US government[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]. These programs are used by hackers to break into other people's computer systems to steal credit card numbers. They may also be used to break into people's stereos to steal their music, using the "mp3" program. Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible for writing many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]telephone[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif].[/FONT]

Last edited:

stalex111

Been posted before but on a different site.
A stupid joke really...some people could be naive enough to believe it.
Pretty hilarious though.
"Is your son opsessed with LUNIX"
lol