HAF 922 compatible with corsair H80

towly

I was wondering if anyone knew if the corsair H80 and the coolmaster 922 would work together? I tried fitting the H80 in my rosewill destroyer however it would not fit vertically or horizontally on the rear 120mm case port.

Im gonna swing by micro center tomorrow to pick up the case and want to double check if it will fit. If not I will just get a 932 HAF and move on.

BassAddict

In some cases, the side fan on a case interferes with the setup of that kind of CPU cooler, because of the tubing being so stiff and in the way. Maybe if you leave the side fan off the case you will be fine. I'm thinking about modifying the mesh on my 1200 so I can have my side intake fan again. I had to install the radiator horizontal, instead of, vertical because the fan below it wouldn't fit. So, that is why my tubing got in the way of the side panel fan.

Edit: After further invest, I looked at the dimensions of the cases. I have 8.4 inches of width, and your case has 10 inches of width.. You should be just fine.

Last edited:

towly

For those interested I got a Cooler Master CM 690 II advanced and the H80 fit perfectly in the rear exhaust slot.