HAF 922 Is here and and Running finally.

bigrich0086

Got the case 4 days ago but today was the day i had time to transfer it all over. Just waiting for the other gpu so i can install it and xfire them. All in all its a badass case and HUGE. I love the tool less design. and temps dropped 3c so far. Still gotta wait for the new AS5 to set and i reapplied it.
100_2861.jpg

100_2863.jpg

100_2864.jpg

100_2865.jpg

100_2866.jpg

100_2867.jpg

100_2868.jpg

100_2869.jpg

Dean11

Its a great case aye. i was gunna get the 932 but glad i didnt it would be too big. Its cool the hdd and dvd drive takes literally 10 seconds to put in

bigrich0086

The zipties i got at a new dollar store in 5 diff colors, large/small for 300 of them for $1. And since they had green in the mix i bought them

Ramodkk

VIP Member
That thing looks so sturdy, looks awesome all lit up! :good:

Damn, that vertical PCI slot is genius!

brighteyes

banned
nice case man!
give us some 3dmark06 when you're complete :D
and yeah that little slot rocks, reminds me of the old days when there'd just be random serial punchouts in the back.

bigrich0086

ill run 3d mark once other 4870 arrives and installed. might take longer as im too tired to even go on computer after work during week. so could be next weekend but hoping sooner.

bigrich0086

The zip ties was to hold the 2nd 120 on the heatsink.

This computer runs cooler thats for sure. In room temp if 81 i idle 36-40 and load at 58

kkpudge7

Zip ties are the best way to hold two fans to these types of heatsinks. I have it set up the same way on my TRUE. The flimsy clamps that come with it just arent sufficient.

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
I have a HAF932, it's a fantastic case. Not much different than the 922.

It looks like a good setup, I with my PSU had longer leads so I could route them behind the motherboard tray better like you have.

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
Looks nice:) A word of advice though...trim up those zip ties - get the edges as close to the interlocks as possible. Nothing like pulling your hand or arm out after cleaning or whatnot and getting a zip tie cut. Those bitches hurt.:mad:

bigrich0086

Got second GPU in and its running great So far. Need to buy some new games.

Keep in Mind Temps are fomr a Room temp of 81F
Capture.jpg

100_2897.jpg