Halo addicited

skidude

My name is Unforgiven. If we cant get palmmann to get his dedicated server running we will just join an empty one. How's Capture the flag sound to everyone?? Any map nominations?? I vote either Blood Gulch or Sidewinder.

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
skidude said:
My name is Unforgiven. If we cant get palmmann to get his dedicated server running we will just join an empty one. How's Capture the flag sound to everyone?? Any map nominations?? I vote either Blood Gulch or Sidewinder.
Yea either of those are good, and CTF sounds aight too :)

palmmann

banned
sorry guys, but i don't think my connection is good enough to run a server and be playing halo at the same time. all i have is cable, so the download is awesome, but the upload is only like ~350kbps. correct me if i'm wrong, but this does not seem good enough for a server.

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
Vista wont be released until late 2006 (scheduled)/Early 2008 (Most likely). You can, however, download a beta of it as long as you are an MSDN subscriber.

stalex111

I'm addicted to the XBOX version...i hope the 3rd one doesn't only come out on XBOX 360...i also wish i had XBOX LIVE

Yasu

stalex111 said:
I'm addicted to the XBOX version...i hope the 3rd one doesn't only come out on XBOX 360...i also wish i had XBOX LIVE

There's a 90% chance that it will only come out on the 360. If it's going to be made for anything else then it will be made for the computer a year or 2 later. Also, Halo 3 doesn't officially exist, it only exists in our minds...for now.