Halo Reach and youtube videos

daffyracers03

Has anybody seen the new Halo Reach Beta gameplay videos on youtube?

Also, what do you guys think of all those machinima and machinima-respawn videos?

I started watchin one and now I guess I've got a little hooked and I've actually started recording some of my gameply on Modern Warfare 2 and Halo

Candy

Yeah it looks pretty good, hey? I watch a few of the Machinima videos, but only from certain directors as a lot get uploaded every day so I tend to skip over the ones that don't appeal to me.

Just remember that when you upload gameplay videos there will always be a few douche bags who have a go at you but you just have to brush it off, they aren't worth worrying about. Don't let that deter you though, just be prepared for it.

daffyracers03

Yeah it looks pretty good, hey? I watch a few of the Machinima videos, but only from certain directors as a lot get uploaded every day so I tend to skip over the ones that don't appeal to me.

Just remember that when you upload gameplay videos there will always be a few douche bags who have a go at you but you just have to brush it off, they aren't worth worrying about. Don't let that deter you though, just be prepared for it.

Thats one thing I will never get. Why waste the time to write some pretty F***ed Up comments? when those videos are for enjoyment and enterainment