Happy Birthday Computer Forum

ian

Administrator
Staff member
It is definitely computerforum.com's first birthday 30th November
I thing the growth has been quite good, 0 to 3,224 members in just one year.
Hopefully between now and the second birthday, we will have some cool add ons to the site and also some competitions/prizes.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
bcomp4s.gif

Rambo

:eek: Why was I not informed of this? How could you not tell me untill 10 : 55? We could of been drunk by now......

CELERRRABRATION TIME COME ON!! DE DE DE DE DE, DE DE DE DE DE...
CELERRRABRATION TIME COME ON!! DE DE DE DE DE, DE DE DE DE DE...

WOOOOOHOOOOOO CF!! :D

So, how many birthday beats is that then?....... Just one??.... Better make it a hard smack then :p

Thanks to the Dev's of the site and hope I can win some of those prizes you were talking about (better be free shipping to the UK ;)).

SFR

Truth fears no questions
I personally want to thank Ian and Praetor (and others like TAB, Lorand, 4w4k3, Zerox... etc..) for creating an environment conducive to learning about and HELPING others with their computer problems. And I see many great things for this forum in the future. When you have a group of people who care about something as intensely as they do, its no surprise that this site is thriving.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
When I joined this community (december 2003), CF was already a serious forum, despite the fact that it was only a couple of weeks old.
Hope it will be the best and biggest computer related forum on the net at its second birthday... :)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Chroder said:
CF rocks, especially with ian backing it up ;)

How oh how you always get the best domain names, I don't know :rolleyes: :p
Thanks to all the kind words by everyone.
I have a firm committment to putting any money made from the site back into building the site and promoting it. I dont use any money for myself, so thats how come I can afford stuff like good domain names, etc.