hard drive help

Bigshow1030

flex them muscles

chrom.......it wasn't meant as a hurtful or sinical remark, more of a bone-head decision on my part to look for other corrections before trying one....as for the immediate problem, it was the cd-rom itself.

as far as you leaving this open, I'm very proud of you. However, at the same time when you get more than just one opinion and thought on the same subject most people have a tendency to wait to try something based on the # of findings....furthmore, that is why I didn't try it, out of all the forums that I am on and the people that I have talked to this is why exactly I didn't try it in the first place, for the pure reason that I was worried that going in and doing anything would trigger problems elsewhere....

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
as far as you leaving this open, I'm very proud of you
And im proud of you for knowing the boundary of decency.

However, at the same time when you get more than just one opinion and thought on the same subject most people have a tendency to wait to try something based on the # of findings....furthmore, that is why I didn't try it, out of all the forums that I am on and the people that I have talked to this is why exactly I didn't try it in the first place, for the pure reason that I was worried that going in and doing anything would trigger problems elsewhere....
Acknowledging those suggestions would have been useful and the common-sense approach

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
that is why I didn't try it, out of all the forums that I am on and the people that I have talked to this is why exactly I didn't try it in the first place, for the pure reason that I was worried that going in and doing anything would trigger problems elsewhere
I understand waiting if it was a durastic suggestion like chaning the motherboard or flashing the bios but for something so simple as a cdrom drive change why not try it, it's a very low risk change.

Bigshow1030

yeah

well that depends on who you ask........depends on whatelse they have going on in there lives at that particular moment......don't sweat it I wont bother you again