Hardware problem

StrangleHold

Staff member
I should have told you to look at the bottom of the board when you had it out, where the standoff might be touching to see if it looks like there were any burnt places.

hitmanpete

Hey guys, i tryed everything you said with my card then the ram and that didn't work and it works now with my ram and my friends card and this works fine. So i can only assume its a faulty card so i think i will return it to ebuyer unless anyone has something to try :p

StrangleHold

Staff member
If you swapped the video card out and it runs, sounds like a bad card. Glad you got it up and running;), bummer waiting for a new card:(.

Last edited:

hitmanpete

Yer it sorta sucks but its ok because i dont think it will take too long for ebuyer to send me a new on. Also my m8 said i can use his card until i get my new one so its all good.

Thanks people :)

hitmanpete

Its all working fine now, one more question. On the case i have it has a mic and a sound port but i am not too sure where to connect this too on the motherboard. Does anyone know?

ScOuT

VIP Member
Sweet dude! All you have to do is just test one part at a time and it will narrow itself down to the problem.

That sucks....card DOA:(