Have U Ever Defenestrated Your Pc?

Burgon

Hey,
did any1 ever defenestrated a part of their computer?

defenestrated means threw out the window

by the way i know that i spelled throw wrongly.

:eek: Burgon:eek:

spacedude89

Lol, i one defenestrated my whole computer out the door!
P1040002.jpg

Xycron

banned
I beat two PC's to peices, one with a bat, and one with a crow bar. Sadly one was out of pure fusteration for to long, and it built up so i took the pipe next to me and just started beating it and yelling at it. Sadly...

Xycron

banned
TheChef said:
Whoa, anger issues? :) Was it anything decent, the computer you beat?
it was a Slot1 P1 lol. I coul;dn;t get a damn part out it wasn't really worth more then 5$, i wanted to use the case but then i said F it and satrted to kill it.

Jiffyman

Man you are talking to the king of beating computers up. I especially like it when I get to break a monitor it makes a loud sound boom! I've took some old intel p1 boards and busted them up. I've hit my computer when I was mad at it. All sorts off shi*. It's fun, but my dad always ask me why I'm so destuctive. Shrug

My beating tool of choice a golf club

By the way this thread should probably be moved.

Last edited:

Dr Studly

banned
Xycron said:
it was a Slot1 P1 lol. I coul;dn;t get a damn part out it wasn't really worth more then 5$, i wanted to use the case but then i said F it and satrted to kill it.
lih

ckfordy

banned
i havent thrown a computer before but i want to throw my dell out the window. i hit my computer a couple times cause it froze when i was playing counterstrike and when i rebooted it came up with a memory error. then i rebooted again and it came up with a videocard error. thats when i hit my computer. i hate dells:mad:

Motoxrdude

I have put an M80 in an old pIII, I plugged it all up in my backyard turned it on, put and M80 in it and put the side panel back on and ran! It was pretty cool, a few sparks.

Veurruckte

Haha, great stories. Reminds me of when my friend came to school with frizzled hair and a decent burn on his arm. He told me he poured gasoline on some old mac while it was running and when the gasoline ignited the flame owned him. I then proceeded to laugh my ass off and make fun of him. Good times :D .

Raditz

hahah. This is a funny topic. hmmmmmm! I did it to my bro's ak47 bb gun once. I shot it and the tip felt out.

lee101

VIP Member
i've got pretty close to throwing it out of my window before when i was trying to get the internet to work on my old pc when i was talking to those crappy helplines, grr they got me mad!

Although it seems to be pretty much indestructable, i've kicked it, punched it, repeatedly turned it of an in at quick intervals in a despersate hope to fry the psu, but nothing, still works ::mad:

suprasteve

back in high school I helped out with all the computer stuff in the school for a semester, and whenever we got broken stuff, we were told to put it in the dumpster. It all made it to the dumpster...eventually, we'd throw old monitors on top of cinder blocks and throw cases into each other for a few minutes before going back to class, anyways it was fun