Windows XP Haw to preinstal OS !?

Veni254

Hello, I have a big problem .Please help me ! My comp is blocked in this situation on the picture. Does not understand restarting and can not get out of this screen.After choosing any mode .... the computer again returns to this selection from the picture .. please let me know what to do to get into normal mode of work.Thanks in advance for help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-02-19-00-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-10-02-19-00-48.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Veni254

I have OS in the compact disk.But the BIG problem , I think,... IS that : I don't exit out of the menu on the picture-black screen . The computer himself entered in this regime. thanks.

What drive is your desktop trying to boot into?

Veni254

Didn't know computers had genders. :p

Ha, ha.. :):)

Then you need to set the computer to boot into CD-ROM.

As soon as you start the PC press the escape key. This should bring you to a menu to allow you to select your CD-ROM as the boot device.

I know this and and tried too many times ( I read theory in the NET about this today,I have not done this practically until now ), but when I press any button (esc, del, F2, or F9 -F12) , I can' t reach to BIOS menu.
...and when I reach regim boot Cd-rom (when i press F1), but after press ENTER ... and the monitor again show the black screen on the picture in my first post : The comp again return In :"Safe mode" and "last known config" doesn't complete and doesn't do anything... :confused:o_O.Thanks a lot.

Last edited: