Hay Low End Users, Want A Gpu That Will Blow Your Mind For A Great Price???

Rambo

ADE - you are seriously asking to get banned here. Your posts are completely lacking from the original topic, and although you're not the only one, you are the one who has made the most.

5 pages of rubbish.

Rambo

ugg......Fine. No more talk of....that......but banned? Its not THAT big of a deal.

You've already been warned once, by SFR. And by the way - why is it you made a duplicate thread of this? It can't have been an accident, since there was a gap of 2 minutes after you posted the first one.

I don't want you to think of me as a moderator - because I'm not one. By all means, fill the forum up with junk! It's just I think this is a great place, which should be respected (i.e. No constant writing of useless posts - SPAM).

:)

Last edited:

ADE

banned
Oh, sorry about the double. I though the first one didn't work. So I tried it again and THEN I saw that there were two. I tried to get rid of the first one, but I could figure out how. Sorry every body, sorry. I don't know why I was acting so strange yesterday but I'm over it....might have been the new coffee er somthin....my bad....