HD Loader for PS2

Dart81

Have you ever heard speaking about this accessorie for playstation2?
You can copy the games in an HD for running them faster....and for preseve the lens!
You need the HD loader (it's a cd or DVD...I'm not sure)...an Hard Disk(most famous HD for PC are compatibles) and a network adapter(an original PS2 accessorie) to plug the HD on the PS2.....do you know?

If anyone knows somthing please let's explain :) !

I would like to know also if a mod-chip is needed and if backup games runs with the HD Loader too!

Thank You for your replayes! ;)

Last edited:

Dart81

Dart81 said:
Have you ever heard speaking about this accessorie for playstation2?
You can copy the games in an HD for running them faster....and for preseve the lens!
You need the HD loader (it's a cd or DVD...I'm not sure)...an Hard Disk(most famous HD for PC are compatibles) and a network adapter(an original PS2 accessorie) to plug the HD on the PS2.....do you know?

If anyone knows somthing please let's explain :) !

I would like to know also if a mod-chip is needed and if backup games runs with the HD Loader too!

Thank You for your replayes! ;)

Nobody knows the HD loader :confused: ?It's strange...... :(

Flash_AAA

Never heard about that what do you use your hd for? Im waiting for maps and guns to come for socom 2. But not willing to shell out the cash for it :)

Emptyevergreen

i watched something on pulse on g4 tec tv on the hd loader games deffinatley did load faster and it was great to not have to switch discs, they said the only downside was that you cant play online games with it , but you can rent games and save them to the hard drive and not have to pay full price for a game ever again so its good int that respect. i was interested in buying one becasue its not long before that product will be forced off the market

Scrat

You can buy the HDD kit for the PS2 from here...
http://www.modchipstore.com/customer/product.php?productid=16189&cat=0&page=

My friend currently has a XBOX thats been chipped and a new 120GB HDD in it. It enables you to Copy any Game or DVD Movie to the HDD and play it straight from the HDD without the DVD being in the drive, and you can still save your game progress to the HDD. It also enables you to play DVDs from other 'country areas'.

I beleve you can probably do the same for the PS2 but have never tried it.

Dart81

I have informed about that.
I discovered that with the HD in the PS2 you can run backuped games without a mod-chip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D ;) :eek:
It's wonderful!!!!!!!
You have to load a program in the memory card.........

If you are interested, I can tell how to do in detali..........I think that it's a very big news.........you can do the same things that you do with a mod-chip consolle...........

Dart81

Dart81 said:
I have informed about that.
I discovered that with the HD in the PS2 you can run backuped games without a mod-chip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's wonderful!!!!!!!
You have to load a program in the memory card.........

If you are interested, I can tell how to do in detali..........I think that it's a very big news.........you can do the same things that you do with a mod-chip consolle...........

Anyone is interested?!?! :confused:

Do only I think that is a very big discovery?????? :eek:
For me it's fantastic! :D

Dart81

I've written a guide for this.....in italian....
However for now I've translated the introduction for you, so you can understand better what i'm talking about:
If someone is really intrested i can translate and poste the intere guide!
(I have not translated all because If nobody is intrested...ill' not loose my time!!!)

see this for now:

HD Loader and Memory Card

I’ve written this guide for you:

If you follow these instructions, you’ll can play PS2 backup games without need to install a chip in your consolle…..and you will not need the Swap Magic too or other things!!!
How?You Need an Hard Disk connected on the PS2: original or backuped games will be saved on this Hard Disk…..and to start them for playing you need only to install a FREE program on your Memory Card!
When all will be ready, you only have to power on your consolle and wait until the program on the Memory card is loaded: at this point you can choose among the games that you have installed on the Hard disk first!….and at this point PLAY!
The guide continue in detail ........do you want to read more?

Bye!