Heatsink?

" Untrusted Connection - cannot determine if site is secure. "

I don't know about either from experience - but a while back - I was looking at picking up the N520 - so I must've liked it at the time. :D
PC DIY's site is fine mate.

@OP if you can order from PCCG, they have the TRUE for $49. Awesome deal for one of THE BEST coolers out there. TRUE would out perform both of those easily.

EDIT: Here's the TRUE: http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=207_23_312&products_id=12193
 
They do deliver. Express shipping is worth the extra $$ as well by the way. Very fast. The longest part of my last order was waiting for the money to go through via DD. After it went through, I had my parts within 24 hours.
 
ok cool well i'm getting that 120 once i call up tomorrow just to comfirm a few things, thanks for help!

:)

Cheers
 
Back
Top