Heatware - Buyer/Seller Feedback System

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you that would like feedback for the transactions you conduct on this and other forums, I recommend a free service called Heatware. If you already have an account, post a link to your user ID and I'll include it in the list below.

If you do not yet have an account, create one here.

If you have any problems creating or using your account, check out their FAQs or use their contact form. Feel free to post questions in this thread. Site technical issues should obviously be directed at heat support, but we may be able to answer some simple stuff.

List of CF users with a Heatware Profile

87dtna: 87dtna

Geoff: Geoff5093

Aastii: decdlayhow

Alien! Where?: MMenza

Ben: SilkyGardens

Benny Boy: Benny Boy

bomberboysk: bomberboysk

Buzz1927: Buzz1927

Calibretto: CraigLloyd

Damian Strombow: Stormweaver

dark angel: dark_angel

DirtyD86 (banned from CF): DirtyD86

Dragunov IV 424 (banned from CF): Dragonuv

Egon: Egon

Ethan3.14159: Ethan3.14159

funkysnair: funkysnair

G25r8acer: g25racer

jasonn20: jasonn20

just a noob: just a noob

kobaj: kobaj

Kornowski: Kornowski

lovely?: MW1111

mac550: mac550

Matthew1990: Matthew1990

Michael: mpatrice69

mep916: mep916

mihir: mihir

m0nk3ys1ms: m0nk3ys1ms

Mitch? (banned from CF): Ycarcomed

Nevakonaza: Nevakonaza

PabloTek: PabloTek

`PaWz: Nuthen

pies: pies01

PohTayToez: PohTayToez

Ramomar: ramodkk

Russian777: Romashkin

scbjmshpv: cbshahji

ScottALot: ScottALot

skidude: Skidude

StrangleHold: StrangleHold

thatguy16: CoreyHM1

theasian100: Theasian100

thermophilis: thermophilis

Timmie: Timmie

Tuxify: Tuxify

Twist86: Twist86

uk80glue: uk80glue

ukulele_ninja: ukulele_ninja

Vizy93: vizy93

WhiteFireDragon: WhiteFireDragon

zombie210: zombie210

Last edited:

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
List updated.

Remember, if you've completed a transaction here in the past and would like feedback, contact the other party and encourage them to create an account. I'm going to contact a few members here myself.

Kornowski

VIP Member
I'm going to create an account now! Definitely be leaving some for Pies, he was an excellent seller when I bought his GTS!

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Good news. The admin (owner?) at Heatware has granted my request and added ComputerForum.com on the drop down list of forums. So, when you leave an eval, be sure to look for that entry and do not use "other."

For whatever reason, Photobucket deleted the pics in the OP from my account, so I'll have to re-upload and update when I have time. :mad:

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Good news. The admin (owner?) at Heatware has granted my request and added ComputerForum.com on the drop down list of forums. So, when you leave an eval, be sure to look for that entry and do not use "other."

For whatever reason, Photobucket deleted the pics in the OP from my account, so I'll have to re-upload and update when I have time. :mad:

It was my personal data, i asked them to! :mad:

jokes! :p

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
It was my personal data, i asked them to! :mad:

o_O

Naw, my wife has been using my photobucket account for her photography, and I think they automatically delete pictures when your account gets too big. Still, though, I thought they only deleted the oldest first, and the heatware pictures are relatively new. Anyway, I'm going to create a new account for my wife and delete all the crap from my account.

EDIT: Oringinal post updated.

Last edited:

Twist86

Just a shame the other user has to also sign up to rate you.

Most buyers are lazy as hell and wouldn't bother to do it ><