Heatware - Buyer/Seller Feedback System

87dtna

nuh uh, i beat his 3dmark06 score :D

Haha oh yeah I see that now. Two gtx285's in SLI, nice. I'm about to do a little trade, my gtx260 +$100 for a 285....good deal to me! That will bump up my 06' and vantage rankings for sure! Come to think of it, I haven't done vantage yet with the gtx260 or my I5, gotta get on that so I can compare then.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
With all the newish members here selling stuff,I think this thread diserves a bump...helps alot when people sell stuff if they have Heatware!

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I do now lol....anyhow at least it made it in the "New Posts" part of the forum!

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Omg they have changed the whole site and now i cannot find a damn thing,cant see how you add a review now :cool:

Also Meps guide is now useless,why cant they just keep things simple :mad:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
ah i figured out,You just type in the user you want to review...then across to the right theres an add review button....didnt see it at first :p

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
I'll write up a new guide with a few screenshots although it still appears to be fairly straightforward.

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
So I got rid of the long tutorial in the OP and left it as a list of heat users. Everyone in this forum should know how to create and use a heat account anyhow.