hello,i come from china

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
Dell has the highest return rate on computers in the manufacturing industry
but they probably sell more than anyone else too, which unless you have the figures, could be a lower ratio of purchases to returns, if you know what i mean.

anyway, my neighbour bought pc from dell, and hes had no complaints yet.

4W4K3

VIP Member
elmarcorulz said:
but they probably sell more than anyone else too, which unless you have the figures, could be a lower ratio of purchases to returns, if you know what i mean.

anyway, my neighbour bought pc from dell, and hes had no complaints yet.

doesn't really matter. the fact that they are the biggest should mean that they have better quality machines, and there returns would drop significantly. bu unfortunately, they are large, and so is there return rate, which means that htere machines are jsut average run of the mill PC's. some work, some don't...what makes me want to get one?

i had 2 Dell computers...sold both:)

hackang

dell's service is very good,but if period of validity .....
it cost me 700(rmb) by a small mistake
dell have only one year validity

tmfreak

4W4K3 said:
doesn't really matter. the fact that they are the biggest should mean that they have better quality machines, and there returns would drop significantly. bu unfortunately, they are large, and so is there return rate, which means that htere machines are jsut average run of the mill PC's. some work, some don't...what makes me want to get one?

hmm..i think hes right.haha

alanuofm

VIP Member
4W4K3 said:

are you talking about their desktops or laptops? their laptops are amazing.

lee101

VIP Member
My cousin has a dell, it seems far more reliable than my microstar laptop, and i suppose it would be a very good machine, if he didn't clog it up with spyware, viruses and diallers, then leave me to clean up the mess he made!

Dropkickmurphys

im with flame, i think dells suck, i have had so many problems with mine that i would NEVER even thing about considering buying a dell again, and the only reason they sell lots of pcs is they are cheap and nasty, thats why they have a high return rate (beucase so many things go wrong with them)!

Last edited:

Mascha88

Dell

I have so far bought 2 desktops and 2 notebooks from Dell, no problems ever, great quality and excellent service (I thought I had a hardware problem with my latest notebook -which later turned out not to be the case- and a technician showed up on my doorstep the very next day. On the other hand, I once bought a cheaper Medion notebook, and it broke down completely after 4 months!

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
Mascha88 said:
I have so far bought 2 desktops and 2 notebooks from Dell, no problems ever, great quality and excellent service (I thought I had a hardware problem with my latest notebook -which later turned out not to be the case- and a technician showed up on my doorstep the very next day. On the other hand, I once bought a cheaper Medion notebook, and it broke down completely after 4 months!
Please dont bring up dead threads